Friday, May 8, 2009

Swimming Lessons and Such











1. The boys started swimming lessons last week, which they absolutely LOVE. The very first lesson, the instructor had them jumping off of the diving board into 13 feet of water! I wasn't too crazy about it, but they did well and everything was OK. My boys are like fish in the water, especially Jacob. I figured it was time to get some lessons.
2. The March of Dimes was a big success, so thank you to everyone who gave us support and/or walked with us! The Taylor Tots team raised over $760!
3. Joey continues to lose teeth (see recent picture above)! I noticed it is changing the way he says certain words ... for example, today he was trying to say "decision" and it kept coming out "deshishon". LOL
4. To all the mothers out there, have a very Happy Mother's Day! I know I am blessed by my two little miracles, and as much work as they are, I can't imagine my life without them. They are my whole world. Children are definitely a gift. Have a blessed weekend ... do something nice for yourself! -Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Love the fish background, love the missing teeth and the swimming, it's so cool to stay up with your family :) Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete